Enrollment Forms for 2022-2023 here
Completed Enrollment Forms can be
- Sent electronically (see link above)
- Given to a teacher or director at Kinderhaus between 8 AM and 3 PM, Monday-Friday
- Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed to Kinderhaus P.O. Box 114, Decorah, IA 52101.
Kinderhaus would gladly mail you hard copies of our enrollment forms. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with this.
The following forms are due by 30 days after the first day of school:
- Physical Examination Record
- This form is to be completed and signed by child’s physician or nurse practitioner. Child must have been seen within the last year.
- Immunization Form
- If the child is immunized, this form is to be filled out and signed by child’s clinic or public health nurse.
- Immunization Exemption Form
- If the child is not immunized, this form must be completed, signed, and notarized.
- Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposits
- Please fill out and sign to enroll in automatic monthly tuition payments.