Simplify the Season: Give the Gift of Kinderhaus
When tasked with making a Christmas wish list for your family, do you find yourself thinking “Ugh, we just don’t need more stuff!”
What about an experience gift? What about giving the gift of Kinderhaus? We invite you to encourage your loved ones (and yourselves!) to donate to our incredible preschool in place of (or in addition to) a present under the tree.
Donors are able to earmark their contribution for a particular fund if desired:
- Equipment Fund
- Contribute to the purchase of a new computer, printer, and digital camera for our Kinderhaus staff.
- Play Fund
- Fairy Tents, garden tools, musical instruments, books… your contributions will help us grow our collection of Waldorf-inspired toys that encourage imaginative play and learning.
- Scholarship Fund
- Choose to support KinderGrant, our in-house scholarship program. Help us ensure that Kinderhaus is accessible to all children, of all families and incomes.
- Teacher Support Fund
- Your donation will support our caring and knowledgeable teachers by providing benefits, living wages, and workshop opportunities.
- Wherever Needed Most Fund
- Just like it sounds! We’ll put your donation toward our most important needs.
You can use the Paypal Button below:
Or simply send a check to:
Kinderhaus Holiday Fundraiser
PO Box 114
Decorah, IA 52101
For each donation received, the Board will promptly mail a tax-deductible receipt and a gift notification card. This little card is a way for each donor to “pay it forward” and let someone know a gift was given in their name.
Thank you for helping to keep our little school mighty!
Blessings to you and yours this holiday season,
The Kinderhaus Board
Lisa Lantz, Clara Muggli-Toyloy, Courtney Brink, Nina Smock, Steve Zittergruen, Ben Moore, and John Vogel